Monday, November 8, 2010

An Essay Title

Dear Don.
I'm not entirely sure how to phrase my title, but I'm sure that by the time you have read this I will have discussed Ophelia's madness songs with you, discovered a decent and proper essay title that will make me look like a right smart arse, and begun to make a delightful plan that will for certain allow me to achieve an A*, which will then get me a scholarship to uni, reducing my uni costs, and maybe even getting me to Cambridge, which would just be a laugh, as I am not remotely posh.  However, it would be a delightful bonus for my cousins, as they live in Cambridge, and I could just move in with them, and babysit the babies they will inevitably have after they get married and discover that a life without children is a life without joy or some such whatnot.  Cheers muchly.
Mads

                                                (Where I would like to be.)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we have now discussed your essay title. King's College is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete